Terms Of Service
Terms and conditions of use of morningtobed.com
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Morningtobed accessible at morningtobed.com.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Morningtobed and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Morningtobed may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Our website includes links to third party merchant websites supplying goods and/or services. We may earn fees from a merchant if you click on that merchant’s link on our website and subsequently make a purchase on the merchant’s website, or if you use a relevant promotional code published on our website when making a purchase on the merchant’s website.
You acknowledge that:
- We do not vet third party merchants;
- We do not check, audit, monitor or control: the identity, credit worthiness or bona fides of third party merchants; the security of third party merchant websites; or the accuracy of the information published on third party merchant websites;
- We are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into between you and a third party merchant; and
- Our website contains information supplied by third party merchants, and we do not check, audit or monitor the accuracy of that information, and accordingly we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or damage arising out of any use of a third party merchant website, any information supplied by a third party merchant, any offer made by a third party merchant, or any contract with a third party merchant.
- We are not responsible for the enforcement of any obligations arising out of a contract between you and any third party, and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Morningtobed a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Morningtobed reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Morningtobed express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Morningtobed, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Morningtobed, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Morningtobed from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Morningtobed is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Morningtobed is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Morningtobed and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California, USA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California, USA for the resolution of any disputes.